R. 3 - Restore
This luxurious overnight facial oil has ingredients worthy of royalty. Used in the beauty ritual of the famed Cleopatra, Black Cumin Seed Oil is a rich source of Vitamin D, essential to support your skins natural barrier. Moringa Seed Oil called the "Miracle Tree" is a staple in Ayurvedic medicine and contains large amounts of Vitamin C. Combined with other botanical oils this potent blend will soothe, hydrate and improve the appearance of your skin with each use.
- Vitamin D: Contributes to skin cell growth, repair, and metabolism. Optimizes the skins' immune system and helps destroy free radicals that can cause premature ageing.
- Vitamin C: Reduces lines and wrinkles, protects against sun damage and encourages the production of collagen, one of the proteins susceptible to free radical damage. Importantly, collagen is a significant component of skin and gives it support and volume.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Cucurbita pepo L.(Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Oil, Moringa oleifera (Moringa) Oil, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Ribes nigrum (Black Currant) Oil, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil, Rubus idaeus (Red Raspberry Seed) Oil, Lavandula (Lavender) Oil
You don't need much of this power-packed oil. Apply on clean, slightly damp skin. Dispense 1-2 pumps into your palm and massage gently into face and neck. Use in the evening to allow maximum nutrient absorption. Enjoy your glowing, healthy skin!
For Best Results, use as part of the C.P.R. 3-Step Beauty Routine.
At SkinWorthy, we believe that oils and extracts made from nature are beneficial to maintaining healthy, clear skin.
We believe in keeping our ingredients clean and our formulations simple.
We believe in keeping our products free of harsh chemicals, unnecessary emulsifiers or thickeners, unsafe preservatives and unnatural fragrances.
We believe in making responsible decisions when sourcing ingredients, we use organic, American farmed, sustainable vendors.
We believe in making informed choices, our dedicated team research new and trending botanical ingredients.
- Are subject to variations in colour and texture as well as reactions to extreme changes in temperature. Please store all SkinWorthy products in a cool/dry place. Avoid exposing products to extreme heat or cold.
- Do Not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens, Polyphenol (PEGs), Phthalates, Artificial Colorants or Fragrance, Phosphates, or Petroleum Distillates.
- Are Not tested on animals and Do Not contain animal-derived ingredients.
- Are manufactured following "current Good Manufacturing Practices" which refers to FDA regulations regarding the manufacturing, testing and quality control of pharmaceutical and food products.
Because our products are fresh, nutrient-dense and contain a minimal preservative, they are easily contaminated. Therefore, we have chosen to use airless bottles and jars. These containers prevent the introduction of air and bacteria into the products, allowing us to maintain the integrity of our ingredients while staying true to our core values.